Saturday, September 28, 2013
We've set up a Facebook Event Page so you can see who's coming and keep track of all the details leading up to the big day.
Tickets are limited for this event, and you can purchase yours from the Society of Illustrators website.
And bookmark this blog because, starting tomorrow, we'll be offering a whole whack of special features related to the book.
Thursday, September 26, 2013
This is your shot at the first copies of the book signed by the authors, but that's not all:
1) We'll be joined by artists Al Jaffee and Stan Goldberg to discuss their memories of working for Martin Goodman during the halcyon days of Marvel Comics in the 1940s and 50s!
2) You can purchase one of a limited number of the book, weeks before it hits stores.
3) Attendees will receive a signed, limited edition, tipped-in plate for the book.
4) Come and see the unveiling of the "Martin Goodman Exhibit!" Get a first hand look at all those Martin Goodman publications, from the 1930s to the 1950s, up close and personal!
5) The cost of admission also gives you access to an exclusive signing session and catered reception afterwards (with cash bar).
You can purchase tickets online at THIS LINK on the Society of Illustrators website. This exclusive event will sell out quickly, so grab your tickets before they are gone, come on by after the New York Comic Con, and we'll look forward to seeing you!